Startups are filled with opportunities, opportunities to grow, partner, sell, collaborate, influence, attend, and buy.
We are looking for an Opportunity Manager (full disclosure this will not be your real title) to help us continue our rapid pace of growth here at Virtus Groups. Startups have a ton of moving parts and there is always an opportunity for individuals who can showcase their ability to execute here at Virtus Groups. We are always looking for talented individuals with skills related to product development, marketing & branding, talent acquisition, sales, and design. If you think you have what it takes to help us grow, have a read through our website and let us know where you think you could help. It’s critical that you have strong interpersonal and communication skills, as well as a good grasp of technology and startups. We are open to hiring junior personnel with the right combination of skills and motivation.
- 01 Hit the ground running and be willing to jump into different projects immediately. This includes high-end proposals to managing teams executing projects, communicating with clients, and ensuring projects are delivered within time and budget
- 02 You will be responsible for using your expertise to successfully deliver projects by providing clients with creative high-end solutions for their business problems
- 03 You will participate in the planning and execution of our client acquisition strategies
- 04 As we continue to grow, you will be participating in developing, documenting and implementing our business processes and policies to increase efficiencies
Bonus points for:
Experience starting and/or running own business.
Experience in a managerial role at a digital agency.
Experience working with remote teams.
- 01 A problem solver who can work independently
- 02 Strong people skills and the ability to build relationships effectively
- 03 Very strong interpersonal and communication skills
- 04 Excellent writing, speaking, comprehension, organization, and time management skills
- 05 Extreme attention to detail
- 06 Ability to manage budgets, timelines, risks, and expectations in projects
- 07 Ability to prioritize tasks and tactfully negotiate priority with end users
- 08 Leadership skills and the ability to manage cross-functional teams
Perks & benefits
Have the opportunity to be a part of every aspect of the project including product strategy and features, marketing & branding, and sales.
You’ll have the opportunity to work on truly innovative products that have high-growth potential.
Fast Paced Growth Environment
We are a team who works closely together on projects we truly enjoy - this causes us to move at only one speed, really, really fast.
Our projects generally have partnerships with highly successful and influential individuals and you’ll have the opportunity to work side by side with them.