A Product Manager is a thought leader in the planning, design, and delivery of intelligent product capabilities designed to make products more accessible and exceed customer expectations.
We are seeking an experienced Product Manager to join our rapidly growing product development division.
Our ideal candidate will have experience working with creative and technical teams in the digital space, as well as entrepreneurial experience. Unlike most product manager jobs, at Virtus you will have the opportunity to own a project end to end and meaningfully contribute to overall business strategy.
- 01 Hit the ground running and be willing to jump into different projects immediately. This includes writing high-end proposals to managing teams executing projects, communicating with clients, and ensuring projects are delivered within time and budget
- 02 Manage technical teams to ensure the successful delivery of projects
- 03 You will be responsible for using your expertise to successfully deliver projects by providing clients with creative high-end solutions for their business problems
- 04 As we continue to grow, you will be participating in developing, documenting and implementing our business processes and policies to increase efficiencies
- 05 Communicate cross-functionally with marketing, development, sales, and customer success
- 01 2+ years of product management
- 02 A problem solver who is a self-starter and can work autonomously
- 03 Strong people skills and the ability to build relationships effectively
- 04 Very strong interpersonal and communication skills
- 05 Excellent writing, speaking, comprehension, organization, and time management skills
- 06 Extreme attention to detail
- 07 Ability to manage budgets, timelines, risks, and expectations in projects.
- 08 Ability to prioritize tasks and tactfully negotiate priority with end users.
- 09 Leadership skills and the ability to manage cross-functional teams.
Perks & benefits
Have the opportunity to be apart of every part of the product including product strategy and features, and advise on marketing & branding, and sales.
You’ll have the opportunity to work on truly innovative products that have high-growth potential.
Fast Paced Growth Environment
We are a team who works closely together on projects we truly enjoy - this causes us to move at only one speed, really, really fast.
Our projects generally have partnerships with highly successful and influential individuals and you’ll have the opportunity to work side by side with them.