Product Marketing Manager
Product Marketing Managers live in three worlds – customers, product, and marketing. They are also adept at bringing them all together. You can rally the marketing and sales teams around the product’s unique value – both how it helps customers and stands out from the competition.
We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager to manage and ensure successful delivery for internal and client projects and campaigns. We are currently developing several product-based startups and are looking for a Product Marketing Manager to create and execute on product launch strategies as well as the products’ ongoing marketing plan. It’s critical that individuals have strong interpersonal and communication skills, as well as a good grasp of technology with experience in design.
- 01 Plan and execute product launch campaign
- 02 Plan and launch new features and product releases
- 03 Increase product adoption, upsells, and cross-sells
- 04 Own the onboarding process for new users
- 05 Own a full-funnel approach to generating and converting leads
- 06 Market and customer research to ensure the whole company understands our customer
- 07 Market analysis, reviewing competitors, trending technology, and market demands
Bonus points for:
Experience starting and/or running own business.
Experience in a managerial role at a digital agency.
Experience working with remote teams.
- 01 2+ years of relevant work experience in marketing and proven track record of success
- 02 Experience with previous startups
- 03 Data-driven problem-solving skills and a knack for rapid iteration
- 04 Extensive experience with paid traffic, analytics and reporting, and conversion funnels
Perks & benefits
Have the opportunity to be apart of every part of the product including product strategy and features, marketing & branding, and sales.
You’ll have the opportunity to work on truly innovative products that have high-growth potential.
Fast Paced Growth Environment
We are a team who works closely together on projects we truly enjoy - this causes us to move at only one speed, really, really fast.
Our projects generally have partnerships with highly successful and influential individuals and you’ll have the opportunity to work side by side with them.